Prevention Resources & Contacts
We’ve compiled a list of Washington State and national resources so you can connect with one closest to you for help and information about establishing programs within your school.
Regional Health Department Tobacco Prevention Programs
- Benton-Franklin Health District
- Educational Service District 112
- Grant County Health District
- Kitsap Public Health District
- Public Health–Seattle King County
- Tacoma Pierce County Health District
- Snohomish Health District
- Spokane Regional Heath District
- Thurston County Public Health & Social Services
- Truth Initiative
- U.S. Food & Drug Administration
- American Heart Association
- American Lung Association
- Campaign for Tobacco-free Kids
- Youth Engagement Alliance
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute on Drug Abuse, Electronic Cigarettes
- National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine
Prevention Programs at Washington State Educational Service Districts
ESD 101, Spokane, WA
ESD 113, Tumwater, WA
ESD 123, Pasco, WA
ESD 105, Yakima, WA
ESD 114, Bremerton, WA
ESD 171, Wenatchee, WA
Washington State Tobacco and Vapor Product Prevention Control Program [TVPPCP] Contacts
The Washington State Department of Health Tobacco and Vapor Product Prevention and Control Program (TVPPCP) supports the efforts of county and school tobacco prevention programs to restrict youth access to tobacco and vaping products. The PDF document contains a map and contact information for your regional TVPPCP lead.
Need Additional Resources?
Have a question that we didn’t answer? Submit it here and a Youth Now coordinator will get back to you with answers straight to your inbox.